Register for a virtual evaluation today! (new players only)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be making significant changes to our tryouts for the upcoming 2020/21 Season. This year we will be hosting VIRTUAL tryouts through zoom / WebEx with one of our Professional Soccer Coaches or Directors.
The tryouts will consistent of some simple drills that players can perform at home, and will take around 15 minutes. There will be time after the session for players and parents to ask questions and find out more about the program.
- Virtual evaluations are open to anyone interested in joining Surf!
- These evaluations are intended for players outside of the club, if you are currently part of the Surf club, please do not register for the evaluation.
- Register via the above “Register” below.
- A Surf Director will follow up after registration with a phone call.
- Players will receive information on their age group and set up a time for their evaluation on the call (if a time cannot be agreed, a session can be provided for players to execute and submit a video).
- A Director, or Surf full-time coach, will send details for the video call and administer the player evaluation.
- Official team invitations will be sent out post the virtual evaluation.
- To allow players to be evaluated on where they would fall within our Surf program.
- Ensure players are able to do so in a safe environment.
- Give all interested players, especially those outside of the current club, an opportunity to be part of Surf.
- Players and families will receive communication from Surf within 48 hours of registration for the virtual evaluation.
- Players and families will be given multiple options to set up their video evaluation to ensure it works for them.
Surf Tryout / Evaluation FAQ’s
- Director of Coaching – Vince Meyer at email@example.com
JUNE 2ND UPDATE: Currently all Manteca, Ripon, Lodi and Stockton city fields are still unavailable. We called 😉 All tryout information is subject to change!